Monday, March 05, 2007

Friday Night in London

Traveled down to London Friday night to meet up with two friends from KCRW days: Jessica has dual citizenship and has recently moved to London and Catherine was on her way back to Dallas after visiting her sister in Amsterdam. We bussed it from Jess' flat in Highbury Islington to the Angel area of Upper Street for dinner. It was while we were eating a reasonably priced, tasty, but not stellar meal at Mem & Laz that I realized I had forgotten to place the recharged battery back in my camera. Had to rely on the quality-challenged camera on my phone: to be fair, if I had been dropped on the floor countless times and almost drowned in a toilet, I wouldn't work so well either.

Catherine and Jess at The New Rose

Catherine, Jess and me at The New Rose, London

Jess, me and Catherine in KCRW days: 2002 KCRW Angel Party

No comments: