Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Inspired by the pumpkin festival at Schloss Ludwigsburg near Stuttgart, Germany, I went with animal themed pumpkins this year. I only wish that I could have entered the creations into my friend Eric's annual pumpkin carving contest. As it is in LA, I didn't think that the monkey, fish and mouse would fare well on the trip.

Me and my monkey.

The German made monkey that was my inspiration.

Our three animal pumpkins: mouse, fish and monkey.

The mouse and fish from Ludwigsburg. I just realized yesterday that the mouse was not a cat. Maybe it could go both ways.

Me and M* arranging my creations.

Since I thought this was originally a cat, I thought the girls wouldn't mind its presence. From their reaction, I should have realized that it was a mouse pumpkin.

No comments: