Sunday, December 10, 2006

Amy, Amy Everywhere

I look like a lot of women. People always tell me that I look like someone they know or they think that they know me from somewhere. My brother-in-law sent me a photo about three years ago; it was of a woman getting on or off a bus in the 1960s. He was going through the photos for work, and he said he asked himself, "What is Amy doing on this bus- in the 1960s?"

Last week Matt was reading the NY Times online and there was a thumbnail image from a movie. He said, "There's Amy on the NY Times." I looked over, and I did a double-take. There are photos from a few years ago where I'm wearing an orange top where the resemblance is strong. What do you think?









Paz Vega in 10 Items or Less











KCRW Angel Party 2002- Jess, me and Catherine

No comments: